Las Vegas Nightlife
|A nearly Complete directory of popular Bars, Brew Pubs, Micro Breweries, Comedy Clubs, Dancing, Music, Gentlemens Clubs, Brothels and other nightlife in Las Vegas, Nevada, and nearby.
Helpful Tip: What does the term "Bottle Service" mentioned below mean?
A euphemism for a relatively new Las Vegas
phenomena adopted from Europe and New York. In general it means, do not
expect a table or couch seat unless you and up to 4 of your friends forks
over a few hundred dollars for VIP entry and a bottle of your favorite liquor
served tableside by a host. A few bar seats are sometimes available as
first-come-first-served. Under 21? Click Here
* = Cover Charge (others may charge for special events)
- Alesium (After Hours) at Seven* - 3724 Las Vegas Blvd S - Fabulous spot in the middle of the Strip with DJ's spinning music all night - Hours Fri-Sat: 3am-9am, VIP Booths, $20 cover - (702) 739-7744
- Armadillo Honky Tonk at Texas Hotel - The world's only mirrored disco armadillo... -(702) 631-1000
- A&W - 34 Arroyo Grande - (702) 898-5635
- Bahama Breeze - 375 Hughes Center Drive - Happy hour crowd followed by entertainment on the patio in the evening - (702) 731-3252
- Bank Night Club at Bellagio Hotel
- (Formerly Light Nightclub)
- 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S -
A premier, chic, upscale nightclub featuring 6,600 square feet of luxorious,
and contemporary decor. Multitiered booths surround a central raised, glass
encased dance floor, with state of the art lighting and sound systems.
Hours: Thursday - Sunday 10:30pm - 4:00am. Upscale fashionable attire enforced. Bottle service available,
- (702) 693-8300
- Bank Club - 2025 E Charleston - Jazz - (702) 474-9262
- Barking Frog - 5150 W Spring Mountain Rd - Fridays live 80's music - (702) 451-4006
- The Beach*
- 354 Convention Center Dr.
- Life Entertainment most nights with two dance floors. Dress Code enforced.
Wed: Ladies Free Martini Night 9pm-11pm
- (702) 731-1925
- Beachers RockHouse and Bar at Imperial Palace - Opened Sept 2006 - Go Go Girls, Entertainment and Wild and Crazy Fun - Phone TBA
- Beers & Cheers - 713 Ogden Ave - Rock & Blues - (702) 474-9060
- Bilbo's - 8699 W Charleston - open 24 hours, gaming, Live music every Saturday night 10pm-2am, FREE - (702) 451-4006
- BJ's Lounge - 218 E Tropicana - Jazz every Thursday 7pm - (702) 896-5854
- Blue Diamond Saloon - 6935 Blue Diamond Rd. - Friday thru Sunday 8pm-1am Country music - (702) 896-1455
- Blue Mule Saloon - 3118 N Las Vegas Blv. - Live music Friday thru Saturdays - (702) 644-2583
- Body English at Hard Rock Hotel - 4455 Paradise Rd - Hidden in the basement behind an unmarked door and exclusive.
Large leather booths, DJ's, hip-hop, rock and dancing. 7,500 sq ft, 40 tables for bottle service (1 bottle req. per ea 3 persons, bottles start at $350),
2 standing bars with minimal service. Strict Dress Code, Over 21 only with ID. Open Fri-Sun 10pm - (702) 693-5000
- Bootlegger Bistro* - 7700 Las Vegas Blvd S - Good ol' boys perform karaoke with local celebrities - (702) 736-4939
- Boston Bar & Grill - 1030 E Flamingo - Locals favorite with 24 Hr Full service menu, game room, sports. Live local
bands most nights + special events - Mixed music types, call about nightly artists and cover charge - (702) 368-0750
- Brewed Awakening - 2305 Sahara at Eastern - If you like to get an early start, this place has live music starting at 11am (not pm) on Weekends! (702) 457-7050.
- Cabo Wabo Cantina - Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood, 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd - - (702) 699-5525
- Cafe Trilussa Lounge - 1350 E Flamingo Rd. - Live music every Saturday 8:30pm-11pm - (702) 734-0290
- Capozzoli's Ristorante - 3353 S Maryland Pkwy - Open mike, big band and pop highlight this east side eatry - (702) 731-5311
- Caribbean Cabana - 3190 W Sahara Ave. - Caribbean parties every night live 4pm-9pm - (702) 873-3345
- Carnaval Court at Harrah's Hotel - 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S - Traditional lounge acts - (702) 369-5000
- Casablanca's - 6320 E Charleston - Current Adult Pop - (702) 438-6200
- Casbar Lounge at Sahara Hotel - 2535 Las Vegas Blvd S - Rotating live music of R&B, soul and jazz groups - (702) 737-2111
- Casino Center Stage at Hooters Casino Hotel -
115 East Tropicana Ave - early evening entertainment daily.
Mon-Tues, 4-9pm: Island Tyme reggae. Wed-Sun, 4-9pm: The Clave "memorable tunes with soulful tones".
- 1-866-LVHOOTS (584-6687)
- Celebration Lounge at Tropicana Hotel - 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S -
features live music from talented musicians of TKO, playing the greatest hits of the 80's, 90's to
present day. - 8:00 p.m. to 1:45 a.m. Tuesdays - Saturdays - (702) 739-2222
- The Cellar Lounge - 3601 W Sahara - Live blues and jazz Thursday thru Sundays - (702) 362-6268
- Chateau Nightclub and Gardens at Paris Hotel -
Dance, Hip-hop, House Music. Information: (702) 776-7770 / Table Reservations: 702-776-7777
- Cherry Lounge at Red Rock Station - 11011 W Charleston - CLOSED Dec 2009
- Choices Pub - 6720 W Cheyenne - Live entertainment nightly - (702) 547-3747
- Cleopatra's Barge at Caesars Palace - 3500 South Las Vegas Blvd. - Live Contemporary Rock Dance - (702) 731-7110
- The Club At The Pub at Monte Carlo Hotel - 3770 Las Vegas Blvd S - Resident DJ's spin a mix of sound and video - (702) 738-7423
- Club Madrid at Sunset Station Hotel
- 1301 W Sunset Rd -
Weekend events include music, comedy, dancing, etc.
Fri: Electra Vegas-DJ, Go-go dancers 10pm, cover
- Info:(702) 547-7777, tickets: (702) 547-5300 or (866) 264-1818
- Club Monaco - 1487 E Flamingo Rd. - Live music Tuesdays thru Saturdays - (702) 737-6212
- Club Tequila at Fiesta Rancho Hotel - 2400 N Rancho Dr - Wide variety of live music - (702) 638-3771
- Clubhouse Tavern - 4001 N Las Vegas Blvd - Classic Rock - (702) 643-2337
- Cooler Lounge - 1905 N Decatur - Live punk music Fridays & Saturdays - (702) 646-3009
- Coral Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel - 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S - Dance club - (702) 632-7777
- Coyote Ugly at New York-New York Hotel - 3790 Las Vegas Blvd S - Flair bartenders. Dancing on the bar is encouraged - (702) 740-6050
- Crazy Armadillo at Stratosphere Hotel - 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S - Flair bartenders, karaoke, live music and a dance floor - (702) 383-5230
- CrowBar - 1113 Rainbow Blvd - Country - (702) 804-1113
- Crown Theater & Nightclub at Rio Hotel - 11,000 sq ft. venue with a 900 seat
capacity in-the-round theater which converts into a nightclub
after hours (10pm), multi-themed nights with music ranging from Hip-hop
to R&B to Top 40. Wed: Latin Night, Fri: Ladies Night, Sinful Saturdays - 1-888-727-6966
- Curve Ultra Lounge at Aladdin Hotel
- 3667 Las Vegas Blvd S, Mezzanine level
- Upscale lounge located inside the London Club. Fri-Sat 10:30pm. Local ladies free.
- info: (702) 785-5555 VIP reservations: (702) 290-9582
- Dixie's Dam Bar at Hooters - Dixie's Dancing Divas (i.e. female bartenders) perform choreographed dance moves to songs on the jukebox.
A 3,000-square-foot rustic casual atmosphere, no bottle service and tables and booths are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cover is $20. Open Wednesday-Saturday 9pm until ?
- Double Down Saloon - 4640 Paradise - Dance the night away nightly 10pm-2am - (702) 791-5775
- The Dragon at Mandalay Bay Hotel - 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S - China Grill by day and hip-hop / techno dance club by night - (702) 632-7404
- Drai's After Hours at Barbary Coast Hotel -
3595 Las Vegas Blvd S - Techno party club - (702) 737-0555
- Ellis Island - 4178 Koval Lane - Adult Contemporary - (702) 733-8901
- Empire Ballroom (CLOSED) - 3765 Las Vegas Blvd S -
Four unique event areas featuring touring bands and local DJs.
Tues 10pm-2am, Wed 10pm-4am, Thu 2am-?, Fri & Sat 10pm-?.
Recent $multimillion facelift - (702) 737-7375
- Fadó Irish Pub at Green Valley Ranch Hotel
- 2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy - Enjoy Celtic tunes to pop music.
Tues 8:30pm Live Pub Quiz, Thurs 8pm & Fri-Sat 10pm:
Live Entertainment - (702) 407-8691
- Final Score Sports Bar at Sam's Town - 5111 Boulder Hwy. - Alternative music every Friday 10pm-2am - (702) 456-7777
- Firefly - 3900 Paradise Blvd. Ste A -
Latin, Brazilian Jazz, Salsa, Latin House, 10:30pm nightly -
- Fitzgerald's Events Center at Fitzgerald's Hotel
- 301 Fremont Street - Free live entertainment for the cost of a drink
- (702) 388-2400
- Flex - 4371 W Charleston Blvd.
- Alternative. Live music Wednesday through Fridays - (702) 385-3539
- Flirt Lounge at the Rio All-Suite Hotel - 3700 W Flamingo Rd -
Ultra Lounge opened 1/29/05, is a perfect spot for men and women alike to have
a little fun, fantasy and, of course, flirting. A haven for up to 400 women
looking for a little harmless flirting to gather after seeing the Chippendales
show located adjacent to the lounge, one of the steamiest male revues in Vegas.
The décor and all male wait staff create an ultimate fantasy for the ladies
who begin drinking exotic cocktails when the show starts at around 6:30 p.m.
The lounge is open to ticket holders from 6:30 p.m. until close, Thursday
through Tuesday. Doors open to the general public at 8:30 p.m. Sunday through
Thursday (dark on Wednesday) and 10:30p.m. Friday and Saturday. Specialty
drinks: $10, beer: $5 and well drinks: $8.
- Fontana Lounge at Bellagio Hotel CLOSED 7/4/11 - See "Hyde Lounge" Below
- 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Foothills Ranch - 3377 N Rancho Dr.
- Music live Fridays & Saturdays 7pm-1am - (702) 658-6360
- Gallery Nightclub at Planet Hollywod -
Strict upscale dress code. Dress shoes required.
Wednesdays: Miss Gallery Lingerie Contest.
Info: (702) 702-818-3700, Table Reservations: 702-818-5700
- Ghostbar at Palms Hotel -
4321 W Flamingo Rd - 55 stories high hot spot for the X Generation. Also home
to the GBDC (Ghost Bar Day Club) in the afternoon.
Bottle service available. Tues: DJs - Must be 21, Nightly: 10pm-?
Info: (702) 938-9999
- Gilley's Dance Hall at Treasure Island
- 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S - Country Western, A Mechanical Bull & free dance lessons. Live entertainment Thurs-Sat - 702-894-7111
- Gipsy - 4605 Paradise Rd.
- Alternative. Cabaret shows, go-go boys, Latin nights and dancing - (702) 731-1919
- Hootie and the Blowfish's Shady Grove Lounge -
3333 Blue Diamond Rd at The Silverton Casino - (702) 263-7777
- House of Blues - 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd. -
One of the best music venues in town.
See our concert listings
for current performances. - (702) 632-7777
- Hyde Lounge at Bellagio Hotel OPENED 12/31/11
- 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S - Replacing the former Fontana Lounge, Hyde Lounge's
indoor/outdoor 10,000 square feet, and 40 VIP tables overlooks the majestic
Bellagio Fountains. It is patterned after a refined, artistic, Renaissance
style, Italian villa, and incorporates marble, ancient wood and grand
chandeliers and even offers a secluded Tuscan garden.
Hours: Sun-Thurs: 5pm-11pm, Fri-Sat: 11pm-4am - (702) 693-8300
- Ibiza USA at Aladdin Hotel Desert Passage -
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S - Huge dance floor late night rave - (702) 836-0830
- Ice | Las Vegas - 200 E Harmon -
4,000 sq ft dance floor with nitro fog, cutting edge dance music, ecelectic
food, in-house performance art troupe, DJ - (702) 699-9888
- Ivan Kane's Forty Deuce at Mandalay Bay - 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S -
In the style of back-alley burlesque houses of the 40's you'll gain a new
appreciation for the striptease. Intimate seating and a smoky vibe,
brings this Hollywood favorite to a new audience in Las Vegas.
- 1-877-632-7800 or (702) 632-7777
- J.C. Wooloughan's Irish Pub in the JW Marriott in Summerlin -
221 N Rampart Blvd. - As authentic as you'll find in Las Vegas. Built in
Dublin, Ireland, shipped over here and reassembled! Even the bartenders sound
Irish. Great food. Live Traditional Irish folk & rock music Wednesdays
thru Sundays, 8pm-1am, rarely ever a cover, another LVLG staff favorite, tell
'em we sent you - (702) 869-7725
- Jack's Irish Pub at Palace Station Hotel -
2411 W Sahara Ave - Traditional Irish bands and rock bands every weekend -
- Jazz Lounge at Como's Steakhouse -
Lake Las Vegas Resort MonteLago Village 10 Via Brianza - Live blues and jazz
a few nights a week - (702) 567-9950
- Jazzed Cafe - 8615 W Sahara Ave -
Soft music by local quintets - (702) 233-2859
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at the Flamingo Hilton
- 2600 E Flamingo Rd. - features restaurant and mezzanine levels that allow
diners to linger over Key West and Caribbean-inspired menu items or slowly sip
margaritas at the five distinctive bars, and two outdoor patios overlooking
the Las Vegas Strip. Impressive drink volcanos erupt hourly during the evening.
A live music stage features styles spanning Island to rock most nights
(both indoors and outdoors) 10pm-2am 7days and 3000 sq ft of
Margaritaville Merchandise. - 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S. - 702-733-3302
- Kiss Club - 4760 W Sahara Ave -
Live Music and DJs - Tues-Sun 9:30pm - 2am - (702) 870-7675
- Krave - South Side of Dessert Passage at
the Aladdin - The only alternative lifestyle club on the Strip, Krave boasts
an exciting club atmosphere and diverse nightly entertainment. Mon: Kream Hip Hop night,
WTF Wednesdays, Drag & Drink Thursdays, Popular Fridays
- La Playa Lounge at Harrah's Hotel - 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S - A wide variety of bands performing Latin, jazz, pop and more - (702) 369-5000
- Lavo Italian Restaurant & Nightclub at Palazzo -
House, Hip-hop. All Night Tuesdays, Old School Wednesdays
- Info: (702) 791-1818
- Le Bistro Lounge at Riviera -
2901 S Las Vegas Blvd - The fun starts as early as 4pm most evenings -
(Drink Minimum) - (702) 734-5110
- Legends Lounge - 865 N Lamb -
Stated in "Rolling Stone Magazine" as the best live music lounge in Las
Vegas - (702) 437-9674
- Lift, The - 3045 S Valley View Blvd. -
Live music Fridays & Saturday - (702) 364-0306
- Lily Bar and Lounge at Bellagio Hotel
- (Formerly Caramel Bar and Lounge)
- 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S -
An intimate socializing spot to relax and enjoy a fine cocktail. The
sophisticated atmosphere provides a lavish get-away for discerning guests.
At this 3400 square foot you can enjoy enticing, seasonal cocktails while
soaking in the plush gold and mahogany colors and a panoramic view of the
casino floor. Great for socializing and keeping up on your latest sports
scores on the multiple HD TVs.
- (702) 693-8300
- Loading Dock Lounge - 2411 West Sahara (Palace Station) - Contemporary - (702) 367-2411
- Mad Dogs & Englishmen -
515 S Las Vegas Blvd - R & B/Jazz - (702) 382-5075
- Manhattan - 2600 E Flamingo Rd. -
Live music Thursdays & Fridays - (702) 737-5000
- Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan -
Mondays: Party Rock. Open Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Info: (702) 333-9000
- Mist at TI Hotel - 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S -
Karaoke, live music and dancing - (702) 894-7111
- Mix Lounge at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay* - 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S - A stylish lounge high atop the city
presents stellar cocktail concoctions and an innovative bar menu in a
stylishly hip environment offering breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- bottle service and table reservations: 1-877-632-7800 or (702) 632-7777
- Money Plays - 4755 W Flamingo Rd - Top 40 - (702) 368-1828
- Moon at Palms Hotel -
Info: (702) 938-9999
- Moorea Ultra Lounge at Mandalay Bay Hotel - 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S - Hot DJ's beachside with stylish dress code - (702) 632-7800
- Moose's Beach House - 4770 S Maryland Pkwy. - DJ & dancing Wednesdays thru Saturdays - (702) 798-8337
- Mountain Springs Saloon - Highway 160 at Mountain Springs - Live music most Friday & Saturday nights, get away
from the heat of the city at this fantastic nightlife hide away in the hills. Check it out on our Things to Do - (702) 875-4266
- Murphy's Pub - 3985 E Sunset Rd - Monday big bands, Tuesday open mike, Wednesday jazz, Thursday karaoke and weekend rock - (702) 458-5516
- Napolean's Lounge at Paris Las Vegas Hotel -
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S - Live jazz, cigars and champagne - (702) 946-7000
- Naughty Ladies Saloon at Arizona Charlie's Hotel -
740 S Decatur - Inexpensive drinks, dancing and a variety of acts -
- Nefertiti's Lounge at Luxor Hotel -
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S - Traditional lounge with an Egyptian theme -
- Nightclub at Las Vegas Hilton, The -
3000 Paradise Rd. - DJ Dico music & dancing - (702) 732-5422
- Nine Fine Irishmen at New York-New York Hotel -
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S - Occasional Gaelic entertainment - (702) 740-6969
- Nippers Pool Bar at Hooters Casino Hotel -
115 East Tropicana Ave - Beach sand, palm trees and a waterfall with a
Bahamas feel, 2 heated pools and 2 hot tubs, swim up bar. Fridays 5-9pm: Pete's
Fish Fry live music, Saturdays noon-8pm: Nippers Pig Roast with Island Tyme
Reggae Band, Sundays Noon-5pm Proch Dog's Beer Can Bar-B-Q with Reggae music
- 1-866-LVHOOTS (584-6687)
- North Beach Cafe - 2605 S Decatur -
Live music Mondays, Fridays & Saturdays - (702) 247-9530
- Northstar Bar - 5150 Camino Al Norte -
Blues or classic rock every night. - (702) 642-4690
- Oasis Lounge at Golden Nugget Hotel - 129 Fremont St - Weekly rock bands - (702) 385-7111
- Omaha Lounge at Plaza Hotel -
1 S Main St - Old Vegas lounge - (702) 386-2110
- 1 OAK (One of a Kind) (formerly Jet) at Mirage Hotel (CLOSED SEPT 2011 - REOPENED DEC 2011)
Is to be a unique partnership between Las Vegas' "The Light Group" and New York's "The Butter Group".
More details to come after opening.
- OPM at The Forum Shops at Caesars -
3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, - Ultra-modern with an Asian flair, mixing Eastern
decor with Western energy. Connected to Wolfgang Puck's Chinois restaurant.
DJs Nightly: Caliente Wednesdays - Latin night, Salsa, Merengue.
Classic Candy Thursdays - 2 rooms, classic R&B & Hip Hop.
Flirt Fridays & Sugar Saturdays - OPMs famous style Hip Hop.
Notorius Sundays - 2 rooms Hip Hop and Reggae Party.
10pm-6am nightly. Valet available at Forum Shops Exit 13.
Ladies drink free every night until Midnight. Exclusive bottle service.
Voted #1 Nightclub by AOL users. - (702) 369-4998
- Palapa Lounge at Palms Hotel - 4321 W Flamingo Rd - Free live entertainment - (702) 942-7777
- PBR Rock Bar and Grill *+ -
Don't let the name fool you. It's a far from a country saloon,
being a Classic American Grill by day, and a rocking nightclub after
dark, with live music and DJs nearly every night. -
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S,
inside Planet Hollywood, (702) 750-1685
- Pepper's Lounge - 2929 E Desert Inn Rd - Big Band/Jazz - (702) 731-3234
- Plush Lounge and Lagoon Terrace at JW Marriott Hotel
- 221 N Rampart Blvd - CLOSING June 2006 - Ultra plush, live entertainment, delicious signature
"Sunset Lagoon Martinis" and a lovely lagoon, Wednesday 5pm-12am.
Thursday 5pm-2am, Friday & Saturday 5pm-4am - (702) 869-2335
- Pogo's Tavern - 2103 N Decatur Blvd - Friday night jazz - (702) 646-9735
- Porch Dogs at Hooters Casino Hotel -
115 East Tropicana Ave - A rowdy, foot-stompin', hand-clappin' good ole time
with all request Dueling Guitars and Pianos and audience participation. Indoor-Outdoor
Caribbean-themed. Nightly, 8-11pm: Dueling Guitars. 11pm-2am: Dueling Guitars.
- 1-866-LVHOOTS (584-6687)
- Prana Lounge at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Hotel -
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S aka Crustacean - The charm and mystery of bygone Asia,
"A unique, intimate lounge where the beautiful people come to see and be seen."
Saturday night dancing to DJ spin - (702) 650-0507
- PT's Pub - Cheyenne & Nellis - Live music every Friday - (702) 644-6767
- PURE Nightclub at Caesars Palace
- 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, Caesars Palace, just south of the Race and Sports
Book - must be 21 w/ID, cover, dress code strictly enforced,
Fri-Tues 10pm-early morning, Tues:locals night
- Info: (702) 731-7873 Table Res: (702) 289-2002
- Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon at Planet Hollywood
- A 4500 square foot venue with non-stop pussycat burlesque bar-top and platform, performances and gorgeous bartenders. Special guest appearances by well known celebs.
- Open 9pm, Men $20, Ladies $10, Info / Table Reservations: (702) 818-3700
- Pussycat Dolls Lounge at Caesars Palace
- must be 21 w/ID, cover, dress code strictly enforced,
- Info: (702) 731-7873 Table Res: (702) 289-2002
- Ra at Luxor Hotel*
- 3900 Las Vegas Blvd - Rave techno, DJ's, 3 dance floors, dress code.
Billed as "The modern dance club equivalent of San Francisco's legendary
rock venue of the 1960's, the Fillmore". Wed. "Pleasuredome" & Fri. "Empire"
are the signature nights. Thurs: Latest Hip-Hop Sat: "Opulent" House an Hip-Hop.
Featuring plush VIP amenities and non-stop dance music, the 19,000
square-foot club has a center stage, two full-service bars and a spacious
dance floor surrounded by comfortable booths and tables. Unique decor,
state-of-the-art light and sound system and renowned DJs spinning the
hottest tunes. - (702) 262-4400
- The Railhead at Boulder Station Hotel - 4111 Boulder Hwy - Free Thursday night blues sessions - (702) 432-7777
- Rain Nightclub at Palms Hotel
- 4321 W Flamingo Rd
- Gen X dance and thrill the night away with DJ's and occasional live
concerts. Brilliant fire, light and water effects. As seen on MTV's Real
World. Must be 21+ w/ ID, Open Thurs-Sat.
- Thurs: "Drenched" spotlight of local and national guest DJs
- (702) 938-9999
- Revolution Lounge at Mirage* - OPENED December 2006 - The first unique, nightlife concept created by Cirque du Soleil and intended as an extension to their show "The Beatles LOVE, REVOLUTION" experience. The design and atmosphere, offers interactive experiences to create a "psychedelic sensory environment and a contemporary interpretation of The Beatles era" that will vary nightly. Open Thursday-Sunday 10pm -4am. 702-693-8300.
- Revolver Saloon and Dance Hall at Santa Fe Station - Opens Feb 5, 2010 - 4949 North Rancho Dr - Modern day Country/Rock style self-described as "James Dean Meets Jessie James", line dance lessons and mechanical bull, Open Wed-Sat 7pm-3a, cover $5 ladies/$10 men/$5 w/ military ID - (702) 658-4900 or (866) 767-7771
- Risqué at Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Racey Parisian hot spot with DJ's spinning tunes - (702) 946-4589
- Roadhouse Casino, Lounge & Diner - 2100 N. Boulder Hwy @ Sunset in Henderson - Rock & Blues Tuesdays thru Saturdays 7pm - (702) 564-1150
- Rockabilly's* - 3785 Boulder Hwy - Young Adult Country Western & line dance lessons - Opens at 5pm - (702) 641-5800
- ROK Vegas at New York, New York* (CLOSING APRIL 1, 2012) -
Fashioned after the legendary Miami venue, Rok Vegas boasts and intimate indoor with an outdoor VIP lounge overlooking the strip. A 360 degree video screen. High-energy music and lighting effects provided nightly by top DJ's. Open Wednesday-Sunday 10pm, $10 Ladies/$20 Men, Free Champagne for ladies 11pm-Midnight. 702-740-6745
- RPM Nightclub at Tropicana (OPEN JAN 2012) -
WTF Fridays. Open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10:30pm. 702-739-3688
- Rumjungle at Mandalay Bay
- 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
- Wide open spaces characterize this lounge offering Carribean and African
influenced techno beats.
- (702) 632-7408
- Rush Lounge at Golden Nugget
- 129 E. Fremont St.
- ultra-hip lounge to relax and unwind in downtown Vegas. VIP table service, top-shelf
signature cocktails comfortable chairs and sofas.
- Mon-Fri 12pm-4am, Sat-Sun 10am-4am.
- (702) 385-7111
- Saddle N Spurs Saloon - 2329 N. Jones - Country - (702) 646-6292
- Saloon Bar & Grill - Fremont Street Downtown - Live Lounge Entertainment, Fri 4pm-6pm & 9pm-1am, Sat 9pm-1am,
Sunday Jazz Brunch, 11am-2pm
- Sam's Town Western Dance Hall - 5111 Boulder Hwy - Country Western (free dance lessons) - (702) 456-7777
- Sand Dollar Blues Lounge*
- 3355 Spring Mountain Rd
- Las Vegas' oldest and best kept secret. Don't let the row of cool
motorcycles out front scare you away from the best Blues Bands of your life,
west of Chicago nearly every week night and every weekend. - (702) 871-6651
- Shadow Bar at Caesars Palace Hotel
- 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Flair bartenders, exotic dancers in the shadows and hot DJ sounds
- (702) 731-7110
- Shifty's Cocktail Lounge - 3805 W Sahara Ave - Classic Rock/Blues Fri-Sat (also Miami Dolphins Fan Hdqtrs) - (702) 871-4952
- Silverado Dance Hall - 5255 Boulder Hwy - Country Western - (702) 458-8810
- Skin Pool Lounge at Palms Hotel - 4321 W Flamingo Rd - Occasional poolside concerts - (702) 474-4000
- Spanky's (closed June 2009 - See Choices Pub) - 6720 W Cheyenne Ave.
- SRO - 1700 E Flamingo Rd. -
A variety of live music, DJ's and comedy. - (702) 796-1136
- Stoney's North Forty - Santa Fe Station - CLOSED - See Revolver
- Studio 54 at MGM Grand (CLOSED FEB 2012) -
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S - 22,000 sq ft, 3 stories with 4 dance floors,
DJ, Adult Pop, strict dress code (they wouldn't even let THIS editor in with
a Media VIP pass! They're closed now, I'm not. Last laugh, heh).
One of the first modern nightclubs on the Strip, Studio 54 continues
to be one of the leading forces in the nightlife industry. an eclectic
music mix combined with state of the art sound lighting and staging.
Recent remodel added 3 new bar styles: Steel Bar which adds an edgy,
classic, industrial element. The Hot Bar keeps the fires ablaze in
orange and red. The new Voyeur Bar overlooks the action from the
Mezzanine level and inserts guests into a montage of steamy shots with
mirrors. "A musical odyssey with stops throughout the last three decades,
as the club's incredible aerial acts add excitement and energy to the
pounding atmosphere." Awarded the 2005 "Pioneer" Award from Nightclub
and Bar Magazine.
- Tues-Sat: 10pm. Tues: "Erotically Delicious Entertainer's Night", Thurs: Dollhouse night
- Info: (702) 891-7254, VIP Table Res: (702 891-7279)
- Surrender at The Encore -
Wednesday: Industry Night, Wed, Fri, Sat 10:30pm-4am - (702) 770-7300
- Syn City the nightclub at The Riviera Hotel -
2901 S Las Vegas Blvd - DJ, Live Music, Dancing, Flare Bartenders -
Wed-Sun 10pm-4am - converts to "Le Bistro Theatre" during other times -
- Tabú Ultra Lounge at MGM Grand Hotel* (CLOSED APRIL 2013
- 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S - Vocal house, rock & soul classics spun by DJ's -
Awarded Club Systems International 2004 & 2005 "Best Lounge" award. "3" on Tuesday,
Boutique Wednesdays, Fusion Thursdays, Slide Sundays - "From dynamic images
bouncing from every surface, to interactive tables which allow guests to
maneuver projected images that seemingly bring the tables life. Tabú
strokes the senses but leaves everything to the imagination. A chic,
cosmopolitan ultra lounge, Tabú symbolizes everything beautiful,
stylish and innovative." Unique and exquisite bottle service.
- Tues-Sun. 10pm-morn. Men $15-20, Ladies Free
Info: (702) 891-7183, Bottle Service / Reservations: (702) 891-7129
- Tangerine at TI Hotel
- 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S - Features a seductive staff of beautiful bartenders
and burlesque dancers, an indoor lounge and outside waterfront deck
overlooking the Strip and Sirens of TI attraction. DJ's spinning rock and dance with
live musical interludes highlighting the burlesque events. One-song acts
hourly starting at 10:45pm as burlesque performers spice things up , shimmying
from evening attire down to barely-there garter belts. - Summer hours:
Sun-Mon 5:30pm-Midnight; Tues-Sat 5:30pm-early morn. - (702) 212-8140 or
702-306-7100 for VIP/bottle service reservations
- Tao Lounge and Nightclub at Venetian*
- 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S, Canal Shops Level, Exclusive valet in front of Hotel -
This $20 million, 40,000 square foot, multi-story "Asian City", nightclub
modeled after the Tao celebrity hotspot in New York, features a restaurant
serving everything from Kobe beef to traditional Peking Duck prepared by master chefs,
banquet facilities, and a 10,000 sq ft nightclub all under the watchful eye
of a signature 20-foot Buddha. Outside Strip-view terrace, 3 full service bars,
European bottle service, 8 private sky-boxes, and 2 main rooms with
state-of-the-art audio and lighting systems featuring DJ hip hop, house and
rock n roll. Bottle Service Available. - Opened September 2005 - Local
ladies always free, local men Free Tues, $10 Thurs, rest: $20, $30 Sat - (702) 388-8588.
Hours: Lounge: 5pm-5am daily. Nightclub: 11pm-4am Wed, 10pm-5am Thurs-Sat,
"Sushi Rock Monday"
"Temple Tuesday" - Get intimate with house music by rotating DJs including DJ Galeano. Free Cover most Tuesdays.
"Worship Thursdays" - locals discounts, Resident DJ Five, awarded "Best Weekly Party"
- Teatro Euro Bar at MGM Grand
- 3700 W Flamingo Rd - Domed industrial feel with plenty of seating.
- info: (702) 891-3695. reservations/bottle service: (702) 891-3650
- Thirteen (13) Martini Bar at Hooters Casino Hotel
- 115 East Tropicana Ave - Shake up your night, every night, with a mix of
live R&B, funk, jazz fusion, classics and top 40. Nightly live music 10pm-2am,
DJ from 2am til close - info: 1-866-LVHOOTS (584-6687).
- Tilted Kilt at Rio Hotel - 3700 W Flamingo Rd - Live music and karaoke - (702) 777-2463
- Tom & Jerry's Pub - 4550 S Maryland Pkwy. - Live music Tuesdays thru Sundays - (702) 736-8550
- Tommy Rocker's* - 4275 S Industrial Rd - 24 Hours "Beach Bar" Theme bar with live rock bands - (702) 261-6688
- Tony B's - 5890 Boulder Hwy. - Live music every Sundays 1pm-5pm - (702) 451-8524
- Top Of The World Lounge at Stratosphere Hotel - 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S - 107th floor rotating lounge with soft jazz - (702) 380-7777
- Trax at Palace Station - 2411 W Sahara Ave. - Live music Fridays & Saturdays - (702) 367-2411
- Tryst Nightclub at Wynn -
Thursdays: Industry Night, Fridays: Along Came a Spider. Open Thurs-Sat 10pm
- (702) 770-3375
- Vanity Nightclub at Hard Rock -
Hip-Hop, Top 40. Lust Fridays, Fri-Sun 10pm
- (702) 693-5555 or 800-693-7625
- Venus Lounge at Venetian Hotel - 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S - Ultra lounge with dancing to Sinatra-type music - (702) 414-1000
- Vivid at the Venetian Hotel
- 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S, 2nd Level, outside the Grand Canal Shoppes -
Ultra Lounge, Extraordinary technology. Features holographic images
of dancing girls projected throughout the club. These 3D silhouette
images are reflected onto trans-screens, large panels of glass hung above
the banquettes, to create the illusion of live dancers. The dance floor is
surrounded by a 25 ft wide light-emitting wall with thousands of tiny bulbs
synchronized to music by the DJ. Dance to the hottest dance, hip-hop and
Top 40 mixes by Resident DJ (DJ: "Scotty Boy") - Wed-Sat 10:30, men $10-$20, ladies always free,
Wed: ladies night, Thurs: locals free night - (702) 414-4870
- VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub at Rio Hotel -
3700 W Flamingo Rd - 51 stories high dance club with DJ's and strict dress
code - Remodeled with a new skylighted spiral stairway which connects the
upstairs Voodoo Lounge with the "Voodoo Steak" restaurant observation
deck below. Open Nightly 5pm. DJ's: Thurs-Mon, Live Bands: Fri-Sun, Tues & Wed.
Thurs @ 10pm: VooDoo Risin'; Mon @ 9pm: Elevacion; VIP reservations available
- (702) 247-7923
- Whiskey Bar at Green Valley Ranch Hotel -
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy - Hip modern lounge with dancing and occasional live
music - (702) 617-7777
- XS Nightclub at Encore - (Opened December 2009)
- 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S -
Billed as one of the most expensive nightclubs ever built no expense was spared
in appointing this decadent 40,000 square foot nightclub including a pool
with 26 2 story cabanas and 4 swim up bars on the outdoor patio and 2 main bars
and 3 additional bars inside. Bottle service available -
Open Fridays through Mondays, 10pm - Dress Code strictly enforced, No hats, baggy clothing,
oversized jeans or athletic wear. (702) 770-0097. Mondays, locals industry night.
Surprisingly "under 21" clubs are extremely hard to find in the Las Vegas area.
A few have come and gone. At this time these are the only ones known. However,
a ban in Henderson has recently been lifted, so more may be on the way. Naturally there
is no alcohol available, for anyone, at any of these clubs, and strict curfews are enforced for
those under 18. If you know of any other locations PLEASE send us a comment
so we can add them to our ever growing list of Las Vegas nightlife.
- Frozen 75 - 4427 E Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV - All teens 14+. High-tech lighting and Laser system. Hip-hop, house, salsa, R&B, reggae, techno. Upscale dress enforced. Sports and energy drinks available. 7:30pm-11pm, $15 adm, $3 discount for current student ID, - Info: (702) 364-4444, booth reservations: (702) 787-0782, Office: (702) 387-0075
- The Farm - 5597 S. Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, (702) 233-3276
- Zen 18+ (After Hours) - 4427 E Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV - High-tech lighting and Lasers. Hip-hop, house, salsa, R&B, reggae, techno. Upscale dress enforced. $15, 18+ only - 11:30pm-4am - Info: (702) 364-4444, booth reservations: (702) 787-0782, Office: (702) 387-0075
We have no hopes of compiling a complete list of every single drinking establishment in Las Vegas. But DO send us YOUR favorites with a comment or two about them and we'll gladly add them to our ever growing list of Las Vegas nightlife.
For detailed info about the drinking age and smoking in Las Vegas Bars and Restaurants visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
* = Full Kitchen Inside or Adjacent ** = Minimal Food Available
+ = Sports Bar
- Big Dog's Cafe* - 6390 W Sahara Ave - 100's of Dog Items Everywhere! Woof! - (702) 876-3647
- Blondies Sports Bar and Grill+* - 3663 Las Vegas Blvd South (Inside Desert Passage at the Aladdin - (702) 737-0444
- Brendan's Irish Pub - Live Irish music every Sunday evening - Orleans Hotel & Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana - (702) 365-7111
- Buck's Tavern - 1204 N Nellis - (702) 452-3246
- Bourbon Room (Previously La Scena) - At The Venetian Hotel - Inspired by the movie "Rock of Ages"
- Casa Fuente - In the Forum Shops at Caesars -
The first exclusively Arturo Fuente cigar and cocktail bar in the world. A very
intimate smokers environment with seating for 65, an open indoor patio and a
full service bar serving exotic tropical cocktails.
Thurs 8pm-10:30pm: "En Fuego" with the girls of FANTASY, drink specials
and live DJs
- Chandelier Bar at The Cosmopolitan -
3 floors in one incredible chandelier shaped bar spiraling out of the center
of the main casino floor at the Cosmopolitan Casino - 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd -
- Charlie's Bars* - open 24 hrs, gaming -
- Charlie's Bar and Grill (the original) - 2089 N Jones @ West Lake Mead - 638-6571
- Charlie's Lakeside - 8603 W Sahara @ Durango - 804-5167
- Charlie's Saloon - 4420 S Durango @ Peace Way - 579-0245
- Cariba Charlie's - 4835 S Rainbow @ W. Tropicana - 579-0217
- Charlie's Down Under - 1950 N Buffalo @ W Lake Mead - 804-5172
- Cabo Charlie's - 2605 S Decatur @ Sahara Ave - 579-7615
- Club Charleston - 5740 West Charleston -
Huge quality billiard parlor, hourly table rentals, darts, TV room,
adjoining full service bar, light meals & snacks, adults only setting,
clean restrooms - (702) 880-3738
- Court of Two Gators -
3475 S Las Vegas Boulevard (Harrah's) - Live Music Evenings - (702) 369-5000
- Crown & Anchor Pub - 1350 E Tropicana
- Live Entertainment packs this limited venue Thur-Sat., wide selection of draught beers including imports, domestics and ciders, English fare and friendly folks - 739-8676
- Cue Club - 953 E Sahara Av - lots of pool tables and full bar - 735-2884
- Double Down Saloon - 4640 Paradise Rd - The Happiest Place on Earth, One Rule: You Puke - You Clean - 791-5775
- Downstairs Bar* - 11261 S. Eastern Ave, Henderson, Below RARE Fine Steak, Wine and Lounge - Casual Bar & Lounge, Happy Hour 5-8pm,
Sunday Family Night - Kids under 8 eat FREE;
Tuesday 50% off entire Food bill 4:30-5:30;
Thursday Karaoke 8pm-1am & Happy Hour ALL NIGHT;
Friday Karaoke 9-2am & Ladies Night - free drinks;
Saturday Live Bands 9-2am - (702) 492-6900 or (702) 858-1836
- Drink and Drag* - A public-friendly gay
and drag bar in the middle of downtown. 12 bowling lanes, 8 pool tables,
darts and waitresses who are not necessarily what they appear to be.
450 Fremont St, @ Neonopolis, 2nd flr - (702) 489-3724
- Ellis Island* - 4178 Koval Ln - Karaoke/DJ - (702) 733-8901
- Fiesta Lounge - Fiesta Casino Hotel, 2400 N Rancho Dr - Best 99 cent Margarittas in town (according to LVLG staff :), live western music most evenings - (702) 631-7000
- Final Score Sports Bar+** - 5111 Boulder Hwy (In Sam's Town) - (702) 456-7777
- Finnegan's Pub* - 6000 S Eastern Ave - Nice Little Irish Pub - (702) 795-8795
- First & Ten Sports Pub+ - 840 N. Decatur - (702) 258-5767
- Garage Bar at Texas Hotel - Check out the steerhorned '76 Cadillac Eldorado - (702) 631-1000
- Glorias II - 1966 N Rainbow Blvd - (702) 647-0744
- Gold Mine Tavern - 23 Water Street, Henderson - (702) 565-9391
- Griffin Bar and Lounge, The - 511 East Fremont Street - Related to the Los Angeles Griffin Bar. A very long bar, plus relatively quiet and private, cozy booths and fire pit all in a gothic dungeon setting and a separate DJ dance room. Open 5pm-4am - (702) 382-0577
- Hard Rock Cafe* - Music, drinks, memorabilia, what more could one want? - 4775 Paradise Rd, (702) 733-7625
- Heart Bar at Planet Hollywood Resort - On the Strip - in the Center of the Casino Floor. Open 24/7
- Hippo & the Wild Bunch* - 4503 Paradise Rd (@ Harmon) - Jungle Theme, More Kinds of Frozen Fruit Drinks than WE Could Count - (702) 731-5446
- Hogs and Heifers Saloon* - 301 N Third Street Downtown -
An abundance of cold beer, beautiful women, loud classic American music and a lot of attitude
with a no frills philosophy. "The only policy that stands is no lemon, no lime, no salt,
no sugar, no olives, no onions, no tomato juice, no pineapple juice, no frozen drinks,
no margarita glasses, no martini glasses, no wine and no whining. If you love this
country, you'll love this bar" - (702) 676-1457
- Hookah Lounge at Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe* - 4147 S Maryland Pkwy @ Flamingo - Voted "Best place to Smoke" - (702) 731-6030
- Jimmy Murphy's Pub & Grub* - 6138 W Charleston - Open 24 hrs - (702) 258-6344
- Kona Grill* - 750 S Rampart in Boca Park Plaza - 1/2 price appetizers and drink specials during happy hour, week days 4pm-6pm AND 11pm-close - (702) 547-5552
- Longbar at the D (Formerly Fitzgeralds)+ - Likely the longest in town, 100 feet long, and lined with TV's as far as the eye can see - 301 Fremont St, (702) 399-2400
- Lucy's Bar and Grill*+ - 3227 Civic Center Dr., North Las Vegas - A top spot for watching soccer and football and home of the Oakland Raiders. Every Sunday is Latin Night. - (702) 399-3297
- Mad Dogs & Englishmen Pub* - 515 S Las Vegas Blvd. - One of LV's best hidden secrets, a bit out of the way, but worth the walk. - (702) 382-5075
- McMullan's Irish Pub* - 4650 W Tropicana Ave - Large authentic Irish bar and lot's of cozy nooks and nostagia. Live entertainment select nights and weekly trivia - (702) 247-7000
- Mermaid Restaurant and Lounge* - Silverton Hotel and Casino - Features a 117,000 gallon saltwater tank with over 8,000 tropical fish and Live mermaid shows daily - (702) 263-7777
- Mr D.'s - Previously (Mugshots Lounge)**+ - 1810 S Rainbow Blvd - Large Screen TV - Multi-Screen sports, best chicken wings and sliders in town! - (702) 362-8777
- Outback Steakhouse* - 8671 W Sahara Ave. - Happy hour 4pm-7pm, an LVLG staff favorite, tell 'em we sent you :-) - (702) 228-1088
- Park Avenue* - Uptown - 1700 E Flamingo - (702) 731-0505
- The Parlor Bar and Lounge - Downtown at the El Cortez Hotel
- Pink E's - 4170 S Valley View Blvd - The place for Pool Playing, uh, and check out the restroom walls while you're there - Just over the freeway from the Strip on Flamingo, behind The Outback - (702) 252-4666
- Planet Hollywood* - Forum Shops at Caesar's - Tons of Movie Memorabilia & a Monster Bar too (literally!). Frequent celeb hangout and special
celebrity events. New highspeed cyber-center for those who just can't get away from the net even in Vegas - (702) 791-7827
- PT's Pub** - Lots of Pool Tables, Air Hockey,
NTN (at some locations), and other fun. Live music at some locations. As a locals
favorite PT's 27 tavern locations around town offers premium spirits, signature
pizza, burgers, sandwiches, fingers and salads, gaming machines with progressives
and frequent-player bonuses. Open 7/24. -
- 8584 W Lake Mead Blvd - 228-0758
- 6055 E Lake Mead Blvd - 452-1737
- 4604 W Sahara - 258-0224
- 4424 W Spring Mtn Rd - 368-3744
- 4825 W Flamingo - 367-1606
- 2875 S Nellis Blvd - 641-1750
- 2280 S Nellis Blvd - 432-3348
- 1631 N Rancho Dr - 646-6657
- 532 E Sahara Ave - 792-4121
- 3435 N Nellis Blvd* - 644-6767
- 347 N Nellis Blvd - 452-9555
- 739 S Rainbow Blvd* - 878-3083
- 3085 N Rainbow Blvd - 3956-4242
- 3770 S Hualapai Way - 933-3080
- 3935 S Durango - 838-5148
- 539 E Twain - 794-2680
- 1089 E Tropicana - 895-9408
- 5355 S Decatur Blvd - 873-1179
- 310 E Warm Springs - 837-9175
- 1383 E Silverado Ranch - 968-3013
- 582 E Silverado Ranch - 933-0496
- 1661 E Sunset Rd - 616-0723
- 3470 E Sunset Rd - 434-4150
- 4310 E Tropicana - 434-5741
- (JJ's Place) - 46 S. Water St, Henderson - 564-4994
- Skinny Dugan's Pub & Cigar Bar * - 4127 West Charleston - (702) 877-0522
- Stoney's Rockin' Country **+ - Live Music, Dance Lessons and one of the largest in LV - 9151 Las Vegas Blvd S in Town Square - (702) 435-2855
- Vegas Club *+ - Rock out with Rockband and Beer Pong Saturday nights from 9pm-1am.
Bring your friends and play the video game phenomenon on stage. Cheap pitchers and shots. - 803 S. 6th St - (702) 385-7300
- Wilson's Bar & Grill * - W. Sahara & Decatur - Blues - (702) 227-3536
- Yardhouse* - Over 200 beers on tap! An
extensive menu of American fusion cuisine featuring over 130 items from appetizers
to steaks. A friendly, lively environment with classic rock music and dozens of
large TV screens. Happy hour specials. Open 11am daily
- Red Rock Resort, 11011 W Charleston Blvd - 363-9273
- Town Square, 6593 S. Las Vegas Blvd - 734-9273
A relatively new addition to the Las Vegas night life scene. Be adventurous and try a new unique brew. You may find yourself coming back time and again for more!
- Barleys' Casino & Brewing Company* -
4500 E Sunset, Henderson - 200+ slots, 200 seat restaurant and a Micro-brewery onsite! (702) 458-2739
- Boiler Room Brew Pub - Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino, 2100 Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV - 298-4000, 1-800-458-9500
- Chicago Brewing Co. - 2201 S Fort Apache Rd - Great food, large menu, 2nd flr Cigar Bar. Slots. Onsite Brewery. - (702) 254-3333
- Ellis Island Casino & Brewery - 4178 Koval Lane - (702) 733-8901
- Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
- 3987 Paradise Rd - Close to the strip. Nearly a dozen house beers and extensive great food menu. Onsite brewery - (702) 312-5247
- 750 South Rampart Blvd. Suite 16 - Another LVLG favorite! This location (only) offers extended happy hour and reverse happy hours 3pm-7pm and 9pm-close every day, with $3 beer, $5 specialty drinks and $5 select appetizers! Offsite brewery. - (702) 487-6463
- Main Street Station Casino & Brewery - 200 N Main, Las Vegas - (702) 387-1896
- Monte Carlo Pub & Brewery - 3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas - Inside the Monte Carlo Hotel. Brewery onsite. 730-7777, 1-800-311-8999
- Sunset Brewing Company - Sunset Station, 1301 W Sunset Rd, Henderson - Handcrafted beer, cigar bar and live jazz Wed thru Sat - (702) 547-7777
- Tenaya Creek Restaurant and Brewery - 3101 N Tenaya Way - (702) 362-7335
See also our Las Vegas Shows page for details and advance tickets for most of these night spots.
- Tuesday - Saturday 9pm, 7pm Saturday - 375 E Harmon
An Evening at The Improv - Harrah's - Tues.-Sun. 8 & 10:30pm - (702) 369-5111
Carolee's Comedy Club - Buffalo Bill's, Primm, NV - 10pm Nightly - 679-5171 or 1-800-FUN-STOP
Brad Garrett's Comedy Club - Must be 18+ - Sun-Thur: 8pm, Fri-Sat: 8pm & 10pm, $39 & $59 plus tax and fees - 702-739-2411 - The Tropicana Hotel
Hoops Lounge - 6851 W Flamingo - Call For dates and times - (702) 873-7224
L.A. Comedy Club - Cabo Wabo, in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood - Thurs-Sat. 9pm - $29.95-$59.95 - 702-382-9343
Lonesome Dove - 2140 S Boulder Hwy - Friday Nights - (702) 566-0596
Riviera Comedy Club - The Riviera Hotel - (702) 794-9433
San Remo Comedy Cabaret - San Remo - Thurs.-Tues 7 & 9pm; 11pm Sat. also- (702) 734-5110
Call 'em what you wish: "Strip Joints", "Exotic Dance Clubs", "Topless Bars"; You know what we're referring to.
Note: In general, by law, any club in the Las Vegas city limits which offers totally nude strippers is NOT permitted to serve alcoholic beverages.
Although we have rated each as topless or nude on this page based on the current policy, they can change at any time, so you should confirm before entering if you desire alcohol.
This law does not apply to locations outside the Las Vegas city limits such as North Las Vegas. Most places charge a cover charge, a few do not, some offer free admission with Nevada ID. ALL require guests to be over 18 years of age.
The clubs should NOT be confused with Escort Services wherein females or males come to YOUR hotel or location one on one.
Escorts are very plentiful and are listed in any local Las Vegas telephone yellow pages under "Entertainers - adult".
(See also Las Vegas Shows for male reviews and showgirl shows)
- A Showgirl Video - 631 S Las Vegas Blvd - Topless - (702) 385-4554
- Baby Dolls - 5901 Emerald Ave - Totally Nude - 7pm-4am - (702) 435-7545
- Bikini's - OPENING APPROX NOV 2010 - 100 Airport Rd, Beatty, NV - Totally Nude w/ Alcohol (21+ only) - (775) 553-9905
- Can Can Room - 3155 Industrial Rd - Totally Nude - (702) 737-1161
- Centerfold Lounge - 1024 N Boulder Hwy - Topless - (702) 564-7865
- Cheetahs - 2112 Western Ave - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 384-0074
- Club Exotic - Call for free limo - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 252-8559
- Club Paradise - 4416 Paradise Rd. - Topless - 5pm-8am - (702) 734-7990
- Club Platinum (Formerly Tender Trap) - 311 E. Flamingo Rd. - Topless - 5pm-5am - (702) 732-1111
- Club Satin Saddle - 1818 N Las Vegas Blvd - Topless - (702) 649-3590
- Crazy Horse - 4034 Paradise Rd - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 732-1116
- Crazy Horse Too - 2476 S Industrial Rd - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 382-8003
- Crazy Horse 3 - 3525 W. Russell Rd - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 673-1700
- Deja Vu Showgirls - 3247 Industrial Rd - Totally Nude - 11am-5am - (702) 894-4167
- Diamond Cabaret - 3177 S. Highland Dr - Totally Nude - 5pm-5am - (702) 731-2365
- Foxy Girls - 3013 S Highland Dr. - Totally Nude - 3pm-3am - (702) 735-5750
- Girls of Glitter Gulch - Fremont Street Experience, Between 1st and main - Topless - 1pm-4am - (702) 385-4774
- Hustler Club Las Vegas - 6007 Dean Martin Dr - Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, Topless - 4pm-9am - (702) 795-3131
- Larry's Villa - 2401 West Bonanza at Rancho - Local's Favorite, Topless - 1pm-5am - (702) 647-2713
- The Library - 3785 Boulder Hwy - Topless - 4pm-6am - (702) 641-6800
- Little Darlings - 1514 Western Ave - Totally Nude - 24 Hours - (702) 366-0959
- OG (formerly Olympic Garden) - 1531 Las Vegas Blvd. S - Topless - Male Dancers also on Sun, Wed, Thurs Evenings - 24 Hours - (702) 385-8987
- Palomino Club - 1848 N Las Vegas Blvd, North Las Vegas - Totally Nude + Alcohol - 5pm-dawn - (702) 642-2984
- Play it Again Sam - 4120 Spring Mountain Rd - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 876-1550
- Pleasures - 6370 Windy Rd - Topless - Male Dancers on Sunday, 2pm-6am - (702) 873-8800
- Pussycat Lounge - 3525 S. Procyon Ave - Totally Nude - 24 Hours - (702) 365-1408
- Sapphire - 3025 Industrial Blvd S. - Topless - Male dancers also on Fri. & Sat. at 10pm - 24 Hours - (702) 796-6000
- Scores (formerly Jaguars Gentlemen's Cabaret) - 3355 Procyon St. - Topless - (702) 367-4000
- Seamless - 4740 S. Arville St - Topless - 11am-4am - (702) 227-5200
- Sheri's Cabaret (Formerly Tally-Ho) - 2580 S. Highland Dr - Totally Nude - 24 Hours - (702) 792-1400
- Sin - 3525 W. Russel Rd - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 673-1700
- Spearmint Rhino - 3344 S Highland Ave - Topless - 24 Hours - (702) 796-3600
- Striptease - 3750 S Valley View Ave - Topless - 12pm-6am - (702) 253-1555
- Talk of the Town - 1238 Las Vegas Blvd S. - Totally Nude - 24 Hours - (702) 385-1800
- Treasures - 2801 Westwood Lane - Topless, restaurant - 11am-6am - (702) 257-5030
- Wild J's - 2923 S. Industrial Rd - Totally Nude - 12pm-4am Mon-Sat, 6pm-2am Sun - (702) 369-1229 or (702) 892-0416
Although Nevada has come down through history as being famous for its brothels,
they are illegal in the county (Clark) surrounding Las Vegas itself. The
majority are located near Reno, NV. The nearest legal ones to Las Vegas are
over 50 miles to the northwest. Thanks to popular demand, here is a list of
the nearest ones. Nye County brothels require a minimum age of 21 year old.
Note: In general most brothels have an in-house bar or one very nearby.
Some claim "free" shuttles or limos, but expect a minimum spend or to
receive hefty "tips".
- Angel's Ladies - Highway 95, 95 miles North of Las Vegas, 2 miles North of Beatty, NV - 1-877-553-2647 (toll free) or (775) 553-2647
- Bikini's Gentlemen's Club - Highway 95, 85 miles NW of Las Vegas, 2 miles South of Beatty, at 100 Airport Road, 1/4 mile from Beatty Airport - (775) 553-9905
- The Chicken Ranch - 10511 Homestead Rd, Pahrump, NV - (775) 727-5721
- Cherry Patch Ranch 2 - Highway 95, Death Valley Junction Amargosa Valley, NV - (775) 372-5551
- Cottontail Ranch - Junction Highway 95 Hwy 266, (Goldfield) Tonopah, NV - (775) 572-3111
- Love Ranch Southern NV (formerly Cherry Patch Ranch, Mabel's Ranch, Madame Butterfly's) - Crystal, Nevada. 5 miles South on Highway 160 from the junction of US 95 North and Hwy 160 - (775) 372-5251
- Shady Lady - Highway 95, Bewteen Beatty and Tonopah, NV - (775) 321-3126
- Sheri's Ranch - 10413 Homestead Rd, Pahrump, NV - (775) 727-5916
Created by PCAP; © Copyright 1995-2013